Saturday, January 19, 2008

I did it!!!

I finally learned how to do it!!! I got this great card from my friend Lynn (along with a ton of stamped images - now I can make a bella card!!). Lynn is one of the great ladies that got me started with this! Since I have to work this weekend I will have to hold off getting creative, because all I really want to do right now is get under a big blanket - IT IS FREEZING!!! Here in the lovely state of Michigan it is approximately 11 degrees and getting colder, so stay warm and have a nice day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Isnt she great!!!!!Gotta love her talent!Hugz

Lynn Put said...

Woo Hoo Vicki You Rock! I'm glad you got your card and stamped images and I'm so glad your able to post your creations!