Sunday, January 6, 2008

Still here and figuring!!!

OK, I am still trying to figure this out and since I have to work this weekend I really have not been spending that much time trying to figure it out. I just hope this blog will help be get off my but and get busy creating things and as soon as I learn how to load my pictures on the computer by myself I will be in business, since I know you (all approx 8 of you) are just dying to see exactly how creative I am and of course new pictures of my girls!!! Well now I must get a few more of the festive holiday decorations down and ready for work. Have a nice day and don't forget to watch the Amazing Race (Hopefully the mean dad gets his but kicked off!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so KEWL. I love it, if you have any questions give me a call. Trust me I was always bugging Lynn when I first started!!LOL