Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged by Bonnie!

Okay I have been tagged, I have to answer the questions, and then add one of my own, Oh yeah then I have to tag two people, okay... 1. Name your 2 favorite Scrapbooking topics. Family & Holidays 2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? St. Thomas and Frankenmuth 3. Name 2 things you do every day. Laundry and Clean Cat Litter 4. Name 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I take tooooo many pictures and I love M & M's 5. What are your 2 favorite stores? Joann's and The Tree 6. What are your 2 favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with? Card Stock & Blender Pen 7. What are your two favourite occasions to make cards for? Birthdays and Just Hello!! 8. What two things do you like to make for others besides cards? Holiday Books and Flannel Pants. 9. What time of the day or night do you like to stamp or scrap the best? Evening Now I have to tag two people, since all the bloggers that I know have been tagged, I guess I will have to think this one over.

No comments: