Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What to watch?????

Dancing with the Stars or Big Brother, decisions, decisions!!!!!! Thank God for TIVO!!!! Well I do hope you all had a really nice day!! I made cookies for my husband (the poor man has not had any for two weeks!!) then I went to work now it is decision time. I did make some cards while I was in Florida, but please remember I was dealing with limited supplies! By the way, my husband and son did take care of my girls while I was gone. They had to take them to the Vet, well when it was the fat one's (Lacey) turn, the could not catch her!! The poor thing almost had a heart attack!!! Men; they really do try. Remember, have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your cards are adorable, Vicki!!!!Hope your mom's doing better!
Did you at least enjoy the warm weather?? see you soon!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
Hope your moms doing better. Your cards here are adorable, love the House Mouse one especially!

Man your poor husband hasn't had any for two weeks, oh you mean cookies thats right, LOL!