Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great Shot!!!

Ok, I take way too many pictures of my girls. At least that is what my husband says. But this has to be one of the greatest shots I have ever gotten of Lacey!! Isn't she just the cutest fat cat you have ever seen!!!! So on to another subject, Dancing with the stars. . . good-bye Denise. Ok I did not think she was really that good but who voted to keep Steve the Apple computer guy???? What were you thinking?!?!?!? I do believe Cloris was a better dancer!!! I do believe I am becoming a reality TV junkie!!! Well hope you all had a wonderful day now sleep tight and have a really nice day tomorrow. :-}

1 comment:

andrea said...

i agree with you about Steve, but Denise couldn't dance if her life depended on it! not that I could... :) Holly is terrible also.
Lacey looks great in the picture - i think she's smiling at one of my kittens ;)