Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday. . .

Happy belated St. Patricks Day! After looking at Pat O'Briens bar on the way home from work last night I decided I was not even leaving my house!!!! I am sure that I was crazy enough in my youth (probably still am) but the thought of all those drunks on the road at one time . . scarry............... So on to my newest reality addiction, I (if you can believe it) have never watched American Idol before this year. Tonight little Alexis got kicked off, and I don't know how I feel about that, I know someone has to go but I really do not think she was the worse singer. Oh well I can still cheer for Julianne on Dancing!!! So I did make another St. Pat's card - better late than never I always say. Well hope you all sleep tight and have a really nice day tomorrow!!!

No comments: