Thursday, May 21, 2009

that's a wrap. . .

Well everything has wrapped up!! American Idol: Kris Allen (ok), Dancing with the Stars: Shawn Johnson (I am good with that too), Survivor: JT (I love JT), The Celebrity Apprentice: Joan Rivers (I believe I have said this before - YUCK!!!!!) So maybe now I will actually get something done around my house!! We need to finish the kitchen (painting and stuff), switching my craft room and my sons bedroom (I have way toooooooooo much stuff), and clean up the yard. Mom is coming to town in the middle of June so I really need to get my butt moving!!! Hope all is going well for everyone, and I will be posting some cards very soon!! Keep smiling and have a nice day!! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When did I totally miss the end of Survivor???? Where was I???
Hope all is well! Hope to see you soon! Hugz Girlfriend!