Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cleaning!!!

I was trying to create last night and decided I really need to do some cleaning (and organizing) in my craft room!!! I was just moving things around and found 12 packages of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock!!! I have so much scrapping and card making supplies that I think I need an intervention!!! So maybe if I clean (and organize) this stuff I will be able to do some creating. Maybe I will finish my Son's 8th grade book (considering he is now 21 I think I do need to get busy!!) Speaking of my little boy is has the flu and an exam at 8:00 tonight, poor Bob!! Kind of hard to make him stay home at this age. So wish me luck with my cleaning, since I need to be at work at 4:00, this could take some time!!! Remember, have a nice day!!

1 comment:

andrea said...

We all need interventions when it comes to our scrapbooking habit...