Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Snow!!

I am still working on cleaning and organizing my room, but I made a few cards last night, since the weather was so wonderful, first freezing rain, then snow!! I Had the day off today, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Played with my camera, went to Paper Tales, Grocery Store, then made cookies and finally SURVIVOR!!!! Good-bye Johnny Fairplay, can not stand that guy!! There are a few other annoying people, but it was pretty good for the first show. Have a nice evening and stay warm!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

what a great snow picture! i tried to take some, but no luck. (i was trying to photograph the garbage truck stuck in a snowbank outside of my house!)wish i had been at the store when you were there because i miss you!!!

Bonnie said...

Hey lady, maybe you should come over here and clean a little, okay a lot. LOL Love the Card!!