Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello!!!

< Hello everyone, well I got myself a blog award from Bonnie. Since I have not posted in awhile I would like to thank Miss Bonnie and wish her a really nice day!!! I hope everyone had a very nice Valentine's Day. It was my anniversary (16 years, my husband is sooooooo lucky) I had the day off and he worked 12 hours, go figure. He did get me my malted milk balls from the bulk food store (just what I asked for) and a bag of dove chocolates!! Now on to Big Brother 9!!! Between Survivor and Big Brother and working I never get anything else done. I absolutely love Big Brother, except these people seem a little strange. I think we need some older people on that show. Well I am now going back to doing some organizing and get to bed early, I have to work at 8:00 am tomorrow, then I am suppose to go to my sister's to create (hopefully) and then to watch BB9. Remember have a nice day!!!!

No comments: