Monday, March 10, 2008

Leaving Town!

Hello guys, I am leaving for Florida in the morning with my weird sister. Mom is having surgery (say a prayer) on Wednesday. Hopefully everything will work out good. I should be packing but instead I am playing on the computer, I so hate packing for anything!!! Since the card making items are packed I guess I better get some clothes thrown in there!!! Hopefully we get some cards made while taking care of Mom, since we can only take so much, we just might have to go shopping!! I am hoping John and Bob will take care of the girls while I am gone, so if any of you see them remind them to change the litter box!!!! Here is a new picture of my girls, see you all in a week!!!

4 comments:

andrea said...

have a great time, you lucky dog! want to hear all about your trip when you get back...

Unknown said...

Hope your mom is ok!! I will keep you guys in my prayers! ya, get some cards done so you have something to post when you get back!!!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
I said a little prayer for your mom and I hope she'll be aright!

Bob better be takin good care of your girls!

Anonymous said...

Hope your Mom is doing well! I have to tell you that my cat is the EXACT mirror image of yours (your striped tabby) If you are on Splitcoast, look at my avatar and you'll see what I mean. It's really amazing how much they look alike!

--RuthieB