Monday, March 3, 2008

I have been Tagged!

The lovely Dawn tagged me today and since I have not done anything creative to post this is it!!!! 4 Jobs I've Had: Bank Supervisor, Lunch Mom, worked at a scrapbook store, Receptionist 4 Movies I've Seen: (My Favorites) Dirty Dancing, White Christmas, Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias 4 Places I've been: California, Florida, Canada, Arizona 4 Places I've lived: Roseville, Michigan, St. Clair Shores, Michigan (that's it sorry!) 4 TV Programs I watch: Survivor, Big Brother 9, Boston Legal, Law & Order & Dancing with the Stars!! (I know that's five) 4 Radio Shows I listen to: I listen to 99.5, 100.3, 104.3 & 106.7 - I Love Country!! 4 Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, Turkey & Dressing, Chex Mix and Chocolate!! 4 Places I'd Rather be: visiting Mom in Florida, scrapbook shopping with my Sister and Kristin, Frankenmuth, Scrapbooking with my homies at the bimbo's house!! Remember, Smile and have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

andrea said...

just wanted to thank you, my friend vicki, for your kind words during this difficult time...i know that you truly do understand the pain i have been feeling, and it means a lot to know that you care...