Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday. . . .

Well it is Monday, and not much happening in my neck of the woods. I went to my friend Dawn's first ever Stampin up extravaganza on Friday night. It was her debut as a demonstrator and a fine job she did. She has posted all the items we made on her blog "Dawns special creations". I got to see Miss Dawn and Miss Lynn whom I have not seen in a long time, and I really had a great time. I also need to send my sincere condolences to Mrs. Wilson and my friend Andrea, they both lost there kitty's this past weekend. Since you all know how much I love CATS, (and lost my Sam last year) please say a prayer for their babies. Thanks and be safe out there as our lovely Michigan air goes from 56 degrees and rain to 27 degrees and snow in a matter of hours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why thanks miss vicki!!!And I have tagged you! Go to my blog to check out what you need to do!hugz

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
It was great seeing you at Miss Dawn's the other night, we all need to get together more often so we can have more fun!