Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday. . .

Well it is Sunday evening April 13 and I have not posted anything (it seems like) forever. Hope everyone is doing good out there. We celebrated birthdays at my sisters house this afternoon. Happy Birthday Kristin!!! I have been sewing alot lately, instead of card making or scrapbooking. Birthday Kristin likes flannel pants and I love making them so she got her very own pink princess flannel pants and cinderella princess pants. On another note, I have purchased odorless mineral spirits and blender things to try my hand at this technique that my friend Dawn says is easy, well we will see about that. Hopefully I can sit down and get to doing this. Next Saturday is our last week of bowling for the season, so maybe when I get all the printouts for bowling done I will try that new technique. I did finish this card with a sizzix die cut, that I think turned out pretty good. Well it is now time for Big Brother, so I hope you all have a good week. Remember keep smiling and have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card!!Very cute. Are you trying to tell us something Vicki?? And did someone get some nestibillities????take care and we will miss you next week!!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
This is an adorable baby girl card, I love the embossing on it and lucky Kristin who got new princess flanel pj pants!