Thursday, May 1, 2008

Need Creativity!!!

Well once again I have not posted in quite awhile! I also once again have not been creative. I really have good intentions but never get much done, I think I over analyze things instead of just making something. You know how you just sit and think move this, or add this, or Stella always does a better job than me. I need to get rid of this thought process and get busy. I do not even remember the last time I created a scrapbook page!!

On another note it is almost Mother's Day what do you all think about having 3 cats?? I already have 2 girls and (the one above, Lacey, only weighs 22 pounds!) I would like another (my family does not think I need one). Oh well maybe they will get me what I really want, the wallpaper taken down in my kitchen. Well I hope you all have a really nice day and remember tune to QVC tomorrow!!

No comments: