Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy belated Mothers Day!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day. The weather here in lovely Michigan was awful (cold and wet), the kind of day you want to stay in bed and watch movies all day. I received candy from my husband, a card from the cats and flowers and wine from my little boy (who is 21). My husband and my son are also taking down the wallpaper in the kitchen, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Also, my sister and I went shopping and made purchases at the Mega meet. We bought nestabilites, circles and ovals and then if you spent a certain amount you got a free spellbinders machine, so of course we had to get a few flower dies. She of course has a machine that is adaptable, I then got the new spellbinders machine!! Well, have a nice day I have to go the the dentist, and check on the wallpaper removal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool Vicki!!!!Congrats on the new machine!