Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Thoughts. . .

Just thinking, does anyone else not understand the price of gas, why Kwame is still the mayor and why there are so many mean people out there?!?!?!? Also, I have a problem with my favorite reality shows ending, Survivor, Big Brother, now Dancing with the Stars. (What am I suppose to watch now???) The winner of Survivor really disappointed me, winner of Big Brother was OK, So I can only hope Kristy wins Dancing with the Stars. I know I watch to much TV, but it keeps me out of trouble. I took the above picture on Mothers Day, and another thought occurred to me, how did these kids get so old????? Everyone have a really nice Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yea the price of gas SUCKS, Kwuame is a creep and should be kicked out of office! And your kids are getting old cause you are!!LOL Hugz
Cant wait to see you!
Are you coming to the crop on the 7th????HUH?

Lynn Put said...

What is up with the price of gas?
Tonights the night Kristy is so got it in the bag with winning Dancing with the Stars!
This is a cool picture (look how handsome Bobby is).
I think the same thing when I look at my kids and then I think - man were all getting old!