Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just another Saturday!

OK, so the weather outside (in my opinion) is frightful!!! First week of June and what happened to 75 - 80, no we have to go right to 93!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate heat & humidity!! Give me a nice 65 - 75 and I am a happy girl with hot flashes of my own! Enought about the weather, the WINGS WON!!!!! I am so happy, but I have had enough party time for at least a month, thank you my dear friend Terri!!! (The photo above was sent to me by a lovely co-worker - I of course was in a bar!!) I have been making some cards lately I just need to take some photos. I have to work this afternoon, so when I get home I will have to hold up in my craft room where the air conditioning is anyway, maybe I can get some pictures taken. Have a really nice day and stay cool!!!!

No comments: