Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged by Dawn!!

My friend, former co-worker, stampin-up lady Dawn has decided to tag me!!! I really do not know that many bloggers, but I will play little Dawn's game. 1)10 Years ago I was: working as a lunch lady at my son's school, getting use to the idea that my son was now going to be in Jr. High, mother of only 1 cat (who is now in heaven) and letting my husband support me all summer long!! 2)5 things on my to do list today: Get my son and neice's birthday present, paint my kitchen, finish some scrapping projects, start some Christmas projects, start exercising!!! 3)Snacks I Love: Chocolate, Cheeze-it mix, animal crackers, Watermelon!!!!! 4)Things I will do when I am a millioniare: Re-model my house, build an animal shelter, send my son to the college of his choice, retire with my husband! 5)Places I have lived: St. Clair Shores, Roseville, St. Clair Shores. . . . . Everyone have a nice day and enjoy the Cool weather!!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Did I read correctly? Start some Christmas projects?!?! Boy...you are ambitious! Let me know how that works out for you :)

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
I love animal crackers too!
Whats this about starting Christmas projects? its not even the 4th of July yet!