Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hot & Humid!!

Well here in Michigan we are on day 4 of hot & humid!!! yuck!!!!!!!!! I do not have central air so I just try and stay in my craft room (window air) and try to do something creative. I am sure not doing any cleaning in this weather!!! So I got a few cards done in the last few days and just thought I would share. Tomorrow I am getting together with family to make Christmas cards and watch Big Brother (where there is Central Air!!!) Hope you all stay cool and have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

These are such pretty cards! I love both of them especially the anniversary one!

Hope your staying cool!

I started watching BB too, I like the old guy!

andrea said...

I don't believe that it's a coincidence that the only form of air conditioning in your house just happens to be in your craft room... :)