Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello....

Well once again it has been a very long time since I posted anything. Let's see what has happened, Big Brother 10 is really getting good, these people are nuts!! Kwame went to jail (nice to have the mayor of a major city in jail)!!! But really I have been working and spending time with my Mom who is only here for a couple more weeks. We have been getting together with my sister, niece, and cousin to make Christmas cards for the last 3 Sundays. Everyone designs a card and brings everything necessary to make it for 5 people, the one above we made a couple of weeks ago (I finally figured out how to use my new punch). It really is fun, but today I just stamped a bunch of images and Mom is downstairs coloring them in. The weather here (to me anyway) is wonderful, the temp is about 65 and breezy. Well hope you all have a good week, and don't forget Big Brother is on in 30 minutes!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!!I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!And you are right they are ALL nuts!Enjoy

Lynn Put said...

This is a very pretty Christmas card! Its great that your spending time with your mom and that all of you are getting in some quality time before she leaves!