Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Monday. . .

So the beginning of another week. Our weekend here in Michigan was extremely wet!!! Needless to say the last day of our Garage sale was really lousy!! But at least while sitting at my sisters house (for the sale) in between the very few customers that there were, I got some images colored for cards and my sister worked on her nephews first Birthday book. Above are still a few cards that we created this summer, hopefully I can get all my Christmas cards done soon. Have a great week and keep smiling!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very, very cute Vicki!!!!I love them both!TFS

Lynn Put said...

Vicki,
These are really great Christmas cards! Love the cute santa one!
You have the same thoughts that I do about getting the Christmas cards done early!