Thursday, September 11, 2008

My chubby girl...

Happy Thursday everyone! I had a doctors appt. yesterday and have been wearing a heart monitor for 2 days now. This thing is extremely annoying!!! Well tomorrow I get to take a stress test and get this thing off. (I thank my Mother for wonderful genes!!!) I am going to take my new Stampin Up catalog with me tomorrow while I am at the Doctors. I have Stamp Camp tomorrow night and we all know that you have to order something, as you can never have enough stamping supplies!!! So anyway I thought tonight I would do something different like take more pictures of my girls. I love to follow them around and snap away, I don't think they like it but they love me anyway!!! So here are my latest pictures, this is Lacey, she is an extremely large girl, I don't know what to do with her?!?!?

No comments: