Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello. . . .

It has been soooooooooo long since I posted anything. I have not even been that busy!! Let's see, Mom went home,my son started school, I am still addicted to Joann's, yes I would say that everything is ok here. Before Mom left she colored so many stamped items, I have been making her cards with them. So I decided that since she already went home with probably 25 Christmas cards and I have made her at least 10 more, I need to start working on my Christmas stuff!!! We made alot when we were meeting once a week and everyone had to design one card and everyone else made it. I made a thanksgiving card (above) and got yelled at because the assignment was Christmas. Oh well I don't care because I really love how this turned out. OK, I must go for now, but I have to make myself blog more!! (hope everyone is watching Big Brother - I miss Renny already!!!) Keep Smiling!!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

This is such a sharp looking Thanksgiving card! The layout and papers are wonderful!!!

Yeah, get bloggin lady, lol!
I want to see what your doin'