Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snowing. . . .

Well you all probably thought I fell off the earth. I have not posted anything in so long, I think I forgot how. Halloween has come and gone, the election has come and gone (thank god!!) and even health problems have come and gone!! So this has been an extremely relaxing weekend for me, I have been working on cards and also making a large pot of Chicken noodle soup!!! The weather here in lovely Michigan is really WHITE!!! Yesterday it was windy and rainy all day and today it is snowing like crazy!!!! I am also trying to get some patterns cut out for Flannel pants for Christmas presents, so I have been keeping myself pretty busy. Hope your weekend was also relaxing.

1 comment:

andrea said...

welcome back! i thought you decided to stay in Vegas...thought maybe you hit it big or something :) post more - i love to hear what you've been up to!!!