Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is . . . .

Every year I dread Christmas day. Just the actual day, the rest I love! The prep, the anticipation, the whole season, most people just seem nicer! Then Christmas day is here and I have to deal with (and buy gifts for) relatives I see on the average of twice a year. Someday I am going to figure out just how to avoid this!!!! Other than this problem, Christmas was really nice this year. Everyone has job, we are for the most part healthy, and Mom is in from Florida. Also, our weather here in Michigan has been extremely strange for the past 2 weeks. I did not get as many Christmas cards made as I needed to, but then I really was doing sewing projects for Christmas!!!! I must have made 8 pairs of Flannel PJ pants, and I enjoyed every moment!!! Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. (This picture is my favorite neices, nephew, mom and son!!)

1 comment:

andrea said...

Oh My Gosh...you ARE okay!!!! I've been checking you every day, but no new posts...and, thanks for jinxing us - your last post - titled "It's Snowing" - was on November 16th, and it's been snowing ever since!!!! Happy New Year to you, friend!