Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday. . .

Hope everyone is having a nice day!! I decided I have a real problem, a couple of years ago I got involved in stamps. Now it is a terrible obsession!! If you could see how much scrapbooking and stamping supplies I own, well lets just say I have so much stuff I don't know what I have anymore. So today I received a new box from the mailman!!WooHoo I have developed a real desire to own all the house mouse stamps!! I just love these guys, my husband and cousin Michelle call them Rats!! But they just do not know what cute is. These are 2 cards I made for Christmas, but between Santa and myself I have so many more to use. Have a great day and Stay Warm!!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Cards look great - you should teach somewhere!! Hey- one of my "kittens" is pregnant...want me to let you know when she delivers? :)